Can Magento Work With Wordpress?
They are two of the most popular web applications of today. Both are very widely used in running a business that thrives online. Have you ever thought if the two of them can make a good collaboration?
The answer is yes. Both platforms have continued improving their systems to work well with each other, which have proven well to ecommerce businesses. Magento seems to function better when integrated with Wordpress, and vice versa.
Why should you consider combining the two?
- Magento is one of today’s best ecommerce platforms—which also has the most number of users in the internet. Meanwhile, Wordpress is the pioneering giant when it comes to SEO and blogging. They make up the perfect recipe for a successful enterprise—you run your business and promote it at the same time when you use them together.
- Both have proven their worth over time, as more and more businesses have invested in the paid versions of both.
- Both are fully customizable and upgradable—so you can grow your website as your business grows bigger, too.
How can you use WordPress with Magento?
- Create an integrated theme using WordPress’ and Magento’s store themes. This will allow your site to have more personality and impact, which would make it even more appealing to your target audience.
- Create a blog-to-cart feature in your site.Probably the most effective way to use the two applications together, it would be a great marketing ploy to have a seamless blog-to-cart feature in your ecommerce store. Feature your best products in a blog, and use a cart feature as your call to action.
- Share features between the two platforms. Combine the strengths and advantages of both platforms and you have an ecommerce store that is unlike any other.
All you need to know about Magento WordPress Integration
- It is free. Probably the best thing about the integration, you do not have to make a feasibility study before using the integration feature because whether it works or not, you are sure to lose nothing. What’s even better is it also easily integrates even the responsive themes—so you are not limited to the common, unappealing ones.
- You can still reach people from more locations, as it has full translations included in the feature. Packaged with translations for Chinese, Italian, German, Brazilian, Spanish, and Norwegian, among others. There is no need to worry if your customers outside your locale can understand your blogs and press releases.
- Like both apps, the integration is easy and fast to install. Whether you are a new ecommerce learner or an expert of many years, you will find it a breeze to fully integrate both platforms. It does not require a modification of any sort, too.
- If you are not fond of WordPress themes, use that of Magento. Your blogs can be as hip as your ecommerce store, and you do not have to pay extra for that. It will also make it more personalized, which always looks more attractive to consumers.
- You can also use WordPress plugins with Magento. While both applications are teeming with features, extensions, and plugins, some might not be available to both. This is where the integration works best. Extensions of both platforms can be used to either of the two.
So, if you have been thinking of new ways to attract more customers and apply new marketing strategies to sell your products, try integrating WordPress with Magento. Not only will it make your ecommerce site more physically attractive, it will also jumpstart your new marketing ideas through blogs and content marketing. You’ll be surprised at what the integration can do to your business.
EBay is one of the most popular online market places in the modern age. This e-commerce platform, that originally started as a hub for selling and purchasing of second hand items, is now a big hit in the e-commerce industry. Almost all of the products sold on eBay are now new and original products. Customizing Read more about Does Bigcommerce Integrate with EBay?[…]
Bigcommerce can be natively integrated with Square, which is a leading mobile point of sale solution (POS) used by 2 million plus sellers around the world. Once you have connected Bigcommerce and Square, you stand a chance to get the most innovative solution, and you will be able to sell online and offline. Provides better Read more about Does Bigcommerce Have A POS System?[…]
When making the decision about which e-commerce platform to choose, many merchants naturally question the ability of Magento to handle millions of products. If you are in the same predicament, whereby you are not sure about the number of items Magento can manage, you will find this information useful. Can Magento manage millions of products? Read more about Can Magento Handle Millions of Products?[…]